Are you wheelchair accessible
- Yes, we have a special wheelchair entrance that can be shown to you by our parking attendant. We have a ramp and a lift as well for easy access to the theatre. We also have a special seating area and offer a companion seat beside.
What time does your box office open?
- Our primary box office is located in the Riverview High School to the left of the theatre entrance. The box office opens one hour prior to our shows.
Can pictures be taken at the shows?
- Yes! If not otherwise specified that there are no camera’s allowed.
Do you have a coat check?
- Yes! Our coat check is located at our box office.
Are food and drinks allowed in the theatre?
- We only allow water in our theatre, unless otherwise specified. This is to protect the carpet and our soft, comfortable seating.
Is there a dress code?
- We promote a comfortable environment and want our patrons to enjoy the experience in whatever makes them feel welcome.